Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > ePub Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Landau, Henry: The Enemy Within.v1.19 Dec 2012

This is a history of German sabotage in the United States prior to World War I.

This book documents numerous explosions at munitions plants, including the Black Tom explosion that killed 7, injured hundreds and caused property damage of $427 million in 2012 dollars. It also tells of biological weapons the Germans attempted to use.

This was in an attempt to limit the ability of the United States to aid the British and French at war with Germany and its allies in World War I.

It also documents the efforts of those whose property was destroyed to try to get compensation.

Last edited by mrmikel; 12-21-2012 at 07:07 AM.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #2
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Revision with spelling corrections. 21 Dec 2012
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert