Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 03:49 AM   #241
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
+ 1

Also, should we delete the current Plugin files?
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #242
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
+1 +1

Can't wait to use the plug-in again.
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #243
piratepanda
Connoisseur
piratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One
If you set the version check to 0.0.0 in the .ini file as mentioned before it disables the version check and works fine for 2.3.1
piratepanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:17 AM   #244
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratepanda View Post
If you set the version check to 0.0.0 in the .ini file as mentioned before it disables the version check and works fine for 2.3.1
What ini file?
the one that comes with the plugin?
thank you
enotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:23 AM   #245
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
Work with 2.3.1, but some bugs:
-On home screen, when I touch "Library", this open library (ok great ^^), but when I'm inside library the pop-up window with "Books/Shelves/NewsPaper/...) is open.
-The progress bar no more show the chapters lines... only progress bar.

Have not this problems in 2.1.5 or 2.2.0.
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #246
piratepanda
Connoisseur
piratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura aboutpiratepanda has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbdsf View Post
Work with 2.3.1, but some bugs:
-On home screen, when I touch "Library", this open library (ok great ^^), but when I'm inside library the pop-up window with "Books/Shelves/NewsPaper/...) is open.
-The progress bar no more show the chapters lines... only progress bar.

Have not this problems in 2.1.5 or 2.2.0.
I also had both problems in 2.2.1 so nothing specific to 2.3.1 I guess
Old 12-18-2012, 10:46 AM   #247
piratepanda
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
What ini file?
thank you
Normally people should read the first post when they are using a third party plugin.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #248
ewphoenix123
Addict
ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'ewphoenix123 understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo: Glo, Aura , Aura H2O, Aura ONE, Forma, Elipsa
Would be nice if we could get rid of the sync button that came with 2.3.1
ewphoenix123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:15 PM   #249
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
What ini file?
thank you
Quote:
Normally people should read the first post when they are using a third party plugin.
I've read the first post in this thread and, via E drive, viewed all the files on my Glo, and I can't find the .ini file.

Could someone point me in the direction of it please.

Yep - this is my first Kobo, and first upgrade whilst using this Plugin.

I am quite happy at this point to uninstall this Plugin, but there doesn't appear to be a direct option for that, so it seems I need to find the files.

Thank you

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 12-18-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Request re uninstall info
Old 12-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #250
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
...I am quite happy at this point to uninstall this Plugin, but there doesn't appear to be a direct option for that, so it seems I need to find the files.
It looks like post #6 has the info you need.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #251
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...

Thank you Jackie

Karma on its way
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #252
EldRick
Evangelist
EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Aura H2O (i86, M96C, Mini&Glo, PRS-950, STR, K-Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Outstanding Tweaks! Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Works fine on my Glo with 2.1.5, except that it becomes impossible to access the little sun for the light level. Oh well, I can always set it in the kobo ini file.

It's great having the progress/chapter bar back again.

Last edited by EldRick; 12-19-2012 at 01:58 AM.
EldRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #253
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewphoenix123 View Post
Would be nice if we could get rid of the sync button that came with 2.3.1
I have a new version which works with 2.3.x.
I'll try to upload the new version tomorrow.

In this version the sync button is replaced by the direct shelf access.
Reading life is replaced by tools. Direct library access is not yet available.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #254
EldRick
Evangelist
EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!EldRick goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Aura H2O (i86, M96C, Mini&Glo, PRS-950, STR, K-Touch, K-DX, K-3)
Any chance that it will allow you to change the light level on a Glo?
EldRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:40 AM   #255
0x55
userdefined
0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0x55 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo ClaraHD, Kindle Voyage
Double extra mega thanks for your work and genousity, ikarus9999. I've reverted back to 2.1.5 with your plugin, which is vastly preferable to 2.3.1.
0x55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, plugin