Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-18-2010, 03:39 PM   #31
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Welcome here! I can understand why you want to learn English, Spanish is impossible to understand!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #32
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast
m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-900 (arrived)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Welcome here! I can understand why you want to learn English, Spanish is impossible to understand!
That's false!!! Spanish is very easy, i know it, i speak it very well!!!

Yes, i understand people think Spanish is difficult, and English is easier than Spanish, but i have to do a great effort to improve my English.

Last edited by m4st3r10us; 04-21-2010 at 04:00 PM.
m4st3r10us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #33
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4st3r10us View Post
I'm desolated. I wrote "anger", and i must write "be angry". I must be careful!
Not at all. Building verbs from names is very easy in English, so "to anger" exists, and it means "to get angry"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anger
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #34
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Hi.
Thanks for your words. I'm happy because you understand me, and i can follow you in English (with Dictionary's help, of course).
You can improve your Spanish with us (us= Spanish people, ok), i'm sure it's not a problem if you want learn it.
Thanks for the kind offer but somehow I have never managed to appreciate Spanish. As there is not much use for it here I have to admit I stopped trying.
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 05:41 AM   #35
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast
m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.m4st3r10us has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
Not at all. Building verbs from names is very easy in English, so "to anger" exists, and it means "to get angry"

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/anger
Thanks, Logseman.
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #36
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Thanks for the kind offer but somehow I have never managed to appreciate Spanish. As there is not much use for it here I have to admit I stopped trying.
Ok, ok. I understand you aren't "maña" and i can't say "you cannot learn Spanish" ("maño/a" is popularity a person from a region of Spain, with heavy mind, and if you say he "cannot do something", he do it).
I hope you understand the joke...
Old 04-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #37
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

I received the reader this morning...it's amazing!
Now, i have to...:bo ok2:
Old 04-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #38
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
That's false!!! Spanish is very easy, i know it, i speak it very well!!!

Yes, i understand people think Spanish is difficult, and English is easiest than Spanish, but i have to do a great effort to improve my English.
They talk too fast to even try to understand them!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #39
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

Easier. Is easier than Spanish. Sorry.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 PM   #40
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #41
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
They talk too fast to even try to understand them!
They?
Who are they?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #42
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImogenRose View Post
Hi and welcome to MR!
Thanks a lot
Old 04-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #43
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Ok, ok. I understand you aren't "maña" and i can't say "you cannot learn Spanish" ("maño/a" is popularity a person from a region of Spain, with heavy mind, and if you say he "cannot do something", he do it).
I hope you understand the joke...
Kinda. I'll think about it
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #44
m4st3r10us
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
Kinda. I'll think about it
So...i'm "maño", sincerily.
Old 05-21-2010, 02:57 PM   #45
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote