Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #16
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Well, I got the reader...
And it was...BROKEN! It's not offence to sachinwalia, it was broken by some STUPID IDIOT at our customs who checked the parcel!!!! Oh God, I waited this reader so , and now I have to fix it before using.

Like the previous time, when they broke the fasteners in cover, NOW they broke not only the fasteners, but also the top panel (see on photos, sorry for the quality I used my phone). Reader is fully working (I charged it), but I cannot turn it on or turn it off...

If anyone could help me to fix the problem - it will be much appreciated!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0044A.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	49615   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0045A.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	49616  

Last edited by BeTePoK; 04-11-2010 at 06:05 AM.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:06 AM   #17
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Damn... maybe there is a way to take it apart and get the piece to set back down?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Damn... maybe there is a way to take it apart and get the piece to set back down?
Unfortunately, no
I need new upper panel
Old 04-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #19
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Unfortunately, no
I need new upper panel
I am really sorry for what happened. I don't understand why the he'll they need to take it apart for inspection. A simple on off could have done the trick. Unfortunately I don't have enough knowledge about the internals of reader. I can email to Sony support if you want.
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #20
Andre
Enthusiast
Andre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enoughAndre will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-500
I can help if it is not broken, I can do to repair it.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #21
BeTePoK
Guru

Woooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooo!!! I fixed it!!!! YES! YES! YES! It wasn't broken, I had just to put it on its place - and all went perfectly!!!
Old 04-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #22
sachinwalia
Connoisseur
sachinwalia began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad, Kindle Fire, Kindle SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Woooooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooooo!!! I fixed it!!!! YES! YES! YES! It wasn't broken, I had just to put it on its place - and all went perfectly!!!

Thats a good news Viktar. I am happy it worked out fine for you. cheers.
sachinwalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:49 AM   #23
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
Thats a good news Viktar. I am happy it worked out fine for you. cheers.
And thank you for your help and co-operation
And thanks to Robert 'rcuadro' for help with transaction

Now I'm with the reader again!