Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-31-2018, 04:34 AM   #1
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.gerhaher knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura One
KOReader Gestures: Rotate?

On KOReaders wiki-page I read:

"Set screen rotation (portrait/landscape):

Rotate on screen with an angle larger than 15 degrees"

Does this really work? Well, at least not for me.
I guess "Rotate" means what is descibed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointing_device_gesture
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2018, 06:11 AM   #2
Frenzie
Addict
Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Link to wiki page: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...eader-Gestures

Maybe it's something for multitouch (i.e., Kindle)? I'm not really sure what that's referring to; hopefully I'll remember to take a look at the code later.

Edit: my assumption looks to be correct: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/640

Ideally someone with a device that supports it so they know how it works should edit the wiki to clarify.

Last edited by Frenzie; 01-31-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 04:51 PM   #3
datanoise
Connoisseur
datanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavensdatanoise is a rising star in the heavens

Device: pw3
Doesn't work for me on PW3 (or I didn't understand how it works).
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 01:43 AM   #4
Frenzie
Addict
Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I tried it on Android but I think I can only trigger frontlight (up/down with two fingers) and page movement.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote