Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-14-2018, 06:19 PM   #1
Octane
Octane began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Dictionary doesn't work

Hello! I downloaded 4 different dictionaries and installed them according to the instructions on the wiki. They show up in the dictionary list where you can enable and disable them, but whenever I try to get a word defined, I always get empty results.
Octane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:11 AM   #2
Frenzie
Evangelist
Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.Frenzie knows the difference between a duck.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Unfortunately it's a known issue caused by newer Kobo firmware. I'm not sure what they broke exactly, but personally I'd never update the Kobo firmware if I weren't actively looking for a new Nickel feature. It it ain't broke, don't fix it and all that.

I posted a variety of working sdcv binaries here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-337700307
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote