Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-20-2018, 09:29 PM   #1
seanyyz
Connoisseur
seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Oasis 1 and Charging Issues

There are two things about my Oasis 1 I don’t like. The first is the shape of the screen and the second is how the charge is held partly in the case and partly in the device. I always seem to delink the two and it is quite maddening. It makes me prefer my old PW3.

Are there tricks to holding the device so that the case and the device both stay charged as long as possible?
seanyyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:49 PM   #2
mudge42
mudge42 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, Oasis, Paperwhite
I applied a very small amount of DeoxIT (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0015A5AAY...&pd_rd_w=nfvQL) to all contacts (device and cover) about 10 months ago. No problem since.
mudge42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #3
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I never had an issue with the cover not staying in place. I do know keeping wifi/blue tooth off helps save battery. I hated the dual charging till I got the Oasis 2 Now I wish I had a charging cover. Oasis 2 has horrid battery life
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote