Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #1
jkgeyti
jkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to beholdjkgeyti is a marvel to behold

Device: Kobo Touch
Request: Kobo N905B SD image

Hi

So, I screwed up, and I actually thought the SD images would be readily available, so I didn't make a backup - I guess a was wrong :\

Could a friendly soul please send me their SD image for their N905B?

Thank you so much!
jkgeyti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:51 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2016, 08:59 AM   #3
newyork12
newyork12 began at the beginning.

Device: m92
n905 sd card image

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Could you send me an recovery image for N905B also?

Thanks
newyork12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:18 AM   #5
MrRoper
MrRoper began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905b
How does this SD image work? I'm trying to roll back to an older firmware but I'm unable to get this to work. Can this be accomplished by an SD image?
MrRoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert