Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-17-2010, 01:16 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
When, oh when will the PB302 ship?

Greetings,

Any ideas on when the 302 will be shipping in the US? March is slouching towards its conclusion and the pocketbook site is still in pre-order mode.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
Yar-PocketBooker
Fanatic
Yar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animalsYar-PocketBooker is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
March 18-20
Yar-PocketBooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 12:24 AM   #3
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Will these ship with the shiny or the matte screen?
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 02:28 AM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
By Q4 2228? hehehe....I am sure it's gonna be Real Soon Now...I mean geeze, it's about darned time, right? Of course given I went on a new lens shopping spree this week for my vacation to Yosemite in April (first vacation in near to 15yrs), I am still stuck with my K2 for now...hmmmm...reading my K2 on top of Half Dome (no I'll take the road and trail, no climbing for me...my "girl-ish" figure gets in the way...hahaha...)...but that seems right somehow. Of course I have no problem snapping shots of a PB reader or seven there as well. Though this time of year if there is late snow not gonna make it up there or if the road or trial had problems from the winter. We'll see, lotta scenic shots and places in which to read.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
Will these ship with the shiny or the matte screen?
The shiny screen, although from the pictures that have been posted, it doesn't look too objectionable. Mind you, as a PRS-600 owner, I really have to wonder what mind-altering drugs some of the posters about the so-called "glare" from the PRS-600's screen are on . They are evidently not seeing the same screen that I am.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #6
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Is it that much better than the 700? I loved my 700 but it definitely had some issues with reflections (I could definitely see myself at times).
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:30 AM   #7
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The shiny screen, although from the pictures that have been posted, it doesn't look too objectionable. Mind you, as a PRS-600 owner, I really have to wonder what mind-altering drugs some of the posters about the so-called "glare" from the PRS-600's screen are on . They are evidently not seeing the same screen that I am.
I agree harry...I don't think the PRS600 is that awful reflection wise. Still it is more than I care to deal with, it's not as bad as a uber glossy laptop panel but still, i prefer matte period.

And people forget on a glossy panel you can buy a higher end matte finish screen protector which will not affect touch at all...but people always prefer the 3-pack of el cheapo screen protectors and then base their opinions of all of them on the cheapest anti-glare/reflection protector around.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote