Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-11-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Activating search in Calibre Companion

At the top of Calibre Companion it says "Search not Active." How can I activate search? I looked in the setting & could not find any information on this. I have a Nook HD+ & right now I can only use the main search function on the device. I can't search from within Calibre Companion. Since i have 600+ books this is a bit inconvenient.
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Tap the magnifying glass on CC's top bar and enter a calibre-like search expression. You can also long press on a group item (e.g. an author or a series) to limit what cc shows, similar to the new virtual library feature in calibre.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #3
seacity1
Zealot
seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.seacity1 invented the internet.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 2014 Edition,Nook HD+, Nook Color, Nook ST & Ipad3
Thanks - found it!
seacity1 is offline   Reply With Quote