Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
turn multi-page private forum post into an ebook (for personal use)?

I'd like to turn some some multi-page forum posts into a book I can read when I don't have an internet connection. Would the best way to do this be using an autopager extension in the browser like: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...obamjonh?hl=en
then formatting the page so all the pages show up on one page, then saving the html, then converting? Is there anything that will do this automatically on a forum that is private? Thanks
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
For this forum here it would be a little bit easier. You don't need an autopager. Just click "Thread Tools" in the blue bar above and then choose "Show Printable Version" or "Download this Thread". The second option saves a txt-file that you can format like you want later. But your way sounds sensible too.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Not all boards support that, though.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote