Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
eLDiaNo
eLDiaNo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Kindle Fire HD custom books

I'm using the latest and greatest calibre app for sending books to the fire hd, but I have a problem only with books that were sent using calibre that makes them hard to read in the first place, and it deals mostly when I tap the screen to bring the menu up that it crashes back to carousel. I can read it and bookmark it, but it crashes every once in a while. I have to keep bookmarking every page so I won't lose my progress, anyone had this problem with theirs? thanks for the help.
eLDiaNo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
You should probably post this in the Calibre forum, they should be able to help you there.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
eLDiaNo
eLDiaNo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
That's the thing I don't know if it's a common problem with the fire hd.
eLDiaNo is offline   Reply With Quote