Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #76
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I know large print books can be gotten instead of normal print books. But if the library only bought large print books because well, people with poor eyesight and people with good eyesight can both read these, I would not be happy. I'm not against libraries having materials for people with handicaps. But there is the issue of going overboard to the point where it is not comfortable for people without handicaps.

I don't see an issue with libraries buying some readers that are not accessible as long as they also buy ones that are accessible.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote