Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-19-2011, 04:16 PM   #1
dezignlady
Enthusiast
dezignlady began at the beginning.

Device: none
Validation error

Ok I had this working then had to fix a typo and now I am getting this error before I can do anything else. I've looked at the file mentioned but I don't see anything like it's referring to.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-07-19 at 4.09.52 PM.png
Views:	292
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	74586  
dezignlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Somewhere in that file, on or before line 12, there's an '&' that should be an '&'.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
dezignlady
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
Somewhere in that file, on or before line 12, there's an '&' that should be an '&'.
Oh great now I'm even more baffled, this is what is at line 12:
<p class="toc-body"><a href="Experience&Education-3.xhtml#foreword-to-the-60th-anniversary-edition-anchor">FOREWORD TO THE 60TH <br/>ANNIVERSARY EDITION<br/>Barbara D. Day and Grant E. Mabie</a></p>
Old 07-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #4
dezignlady
Enthusiast

Oh geez it just hit me there was an ampersand in the title, got rid of that and all is fine! Code will drive me nuts
Old 07-20-2011, 02:34 AM   #5
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You should always try to avoid special characters in filenames and so. Even if they are valid from a filename view, strange things will usually happen if you use that filename in programs. A lot of program uses special characters to perform certain actions.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert