Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 02:32 PM   #1
thorne
Edge User

Where should I copy files to now?

This is probably going to come off sounding a tad on the stupid side, but now that I've transferred my library to an SD, where do I place files on the edge so that the library can locate them.
I tried moving them to where all of the other documents are, in one of the .esi directories, but the library cannot locate them. I can locate them when I use ES file explorer, however. I also searched for a 'add to library' option by long-pressing on one of the file while in ES file explorer, but the option isn't there.

All help is appreciated.

D

Old 09-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

Put them in the same place as before, then "Add to Library", then delete the original copy.

To "Add to Library", use the eDGe's Library app's "Storage" option (top left corner of the Library screen) to locate the file and then you can long-press and get the "Add to Library" option.

Remember to delete the original file after you've added it to the Library, otherwise you'll be using double the storage space.

Advert
Old 09-27-2010, 03:59 PM   #3
thorne
Edge User

I'm very good now. Thank You.