Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-09-2011, 04:55 AM   #1
carbonize
Connoisseur
carbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-600
Calibre and Aldiko

I'm not sure if it's just my device or not but whilst Calibre is successfully adding and removing the books from my Android tablet when connected the library in Aldiko is not reflecting the changes. I know the books have been removed as Aldiko will tell me it cannot find the book if I go to view it but none of the new ones are appearing neither.
carbonize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:05 AM   #2
carbonize
Connoisseur
carbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beautycarbonize does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony PRS-600
OK another stupid post from me. I just read https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87589 where it's explained a little. I could of sworn it had put then in the database last time I used it but guess I was wrong.
carbonize is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert