Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
Mattes_01
Mattes_01 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Searching for a cover (must be shipped to germany)

Hi@all.

Lately I received my PRS 950. I can tell you a very nice device.
I saw the screens of the old model PRS600 and the Oyo and the new screen si so much more better.

Anyway, as far as I don't want the screen to be scrached I want to buy a cover for this device.

Is there any recommondations for covers?

I saw the leather cover with integrated light. Actually quite nice but quite expensive, too.
Especially when adding the shipping costs it will be around 70-80$.

This is too much.

Are there any other covers which are more cheap?
A light is not necessary and there is no need for the cover to be branded.

Maybe you guys can post some links for covers in american online shops.

In germany there is no shop which offers covers for this device, as far as the device is not sold in germany.

Thank you very much, happy reading and a good 2011.

Mattes
Mattes_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:03 AM   #2
ThR
Tatütatuter
ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ThR could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Aura H2O, Glo HD, Paperwhite, PRS-950
Hi Mattes,

here is the link to the cover I ordered for my PRS-950:

https://secure.bhphotovideo.com/c/se...tialSearch=yes

It's ok for me.
ThR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #3
grissley
Enthusiast
grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grissley has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-950sc
This cover is called "sony daily edition premium cover".
The one that named this cover a "premium" will rot in hell - I bet.
grissley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:12 PM   #4
patomonk
Enthusiast
patomonk has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.patomonk has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.patomonk has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.patomonk has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.patomonk has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-950
I bought the boxwave nero case (vertical flip) for kindle 2 from amazon. They also have their own website, so perhaps one of the two will ship to Germany. The price is only $9, discounted from $60, and fits a bit loose but not so loose that it will come out. I really like it, especially for the price. It also leaves all the switches available, although the wifi switch is a little hard to switch to on, off is fine.
patomonk is offline   Reply With Quote