Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
naivejenni
naivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Ipad
What wallpaper do you have on your Home Screen?

Mine is a bed of tulips.
naivejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I have a picture of my son standing on a statue of Sadam Hussein
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2010, 11:04 PM   #3
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Wife 8 years ago holding our son and first daughter.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Kittens
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Cat's eyes...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2010, 02:05 AM   #6
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Polly the cat.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:19 AM   #7
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
On my windows computer at work: The Apple logo about to eat a defeated Windows logo

On my Macbook at home: something christmas-ish (snowman, christmas tree, decorations). I love Christmas
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 03:51 AM   #8
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
All my computers look like that.
I am past this period of my life when I had fancy wallpapers and screen savers. Nowdays my computers are all about efficiency only.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my desktop.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	62143  
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:36 AM   #9
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Two peach-faced lovebirds sleeping snuggled up together
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #10
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
All my computers look like that.
I am past this period of my life when I had fancy wallpapers and screen savers. Nowdays my computers are all about efficiency only.
But, that's boring!

Though, I do try to keep my wallpapers simpel. I use the same one as my avatar at home, simply because I still get a lump in my throat when I see those two cats seeking comfort with each other. The one at work (on my wide-screen laptop) is the one with two eyes looking straight at the camera:

(though, the original shows a bit more cat).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #11
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But, that's boring!
I used to think like that. Not anymore
I don't have time to stare at my desktop wallpaper and admire it. When I use computer, I use it
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #12
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
This time of year, a picture I took in front of our house last winter.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 AM   #13
astra
The Introvert

Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
This time of year, a picture I took in front of our house last winter.
My brother adores it. He lives in Calgary
Old 12-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #14
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Work PC - a beatiful shot of the starship Normandy SR-1 from the Bioware game Mass Effect

Netbook - NSFW fanart of two characters from the Square Enix video game Final Fantasy XIII

Home PC - X-Files Christmas wallpaper. Ive had an X-files wallpaper on one of my computers for as long as I've had my own computer.

Partner's PC - She has the most gorgeous of the lot, so I'll post it below:

... yes, I really am that much of a geek.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:41 AM   #15
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
I change mine every month with one of these. Currently... there seems to be a problem with December 2010 . But I have the Merry Xmas Ladybug one.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote