Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 05-22-2022, 09:56 AM   #1
firsikov
firsikov began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Voyager
"Arrange into folders" interfere with the code

Hello. I have many books that have soft hyphens using html entity. When I do "Arrange into folders" in the editor, they disappear.

I hope this is a bug and the author will fix it. "Arrange into folders" should not interfere with the code!

I can't insert html entity in forum, so I inserted a space after the ampersand. & #173;
firsikov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 11:15 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
They dont disappear they are replaced by unicode soft hyphen characters.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert