Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 04-02-2022, 08:15 AM   #826
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyes284 View Post
Hey, can someone please help me activate private messaging? Thank you!
Done.
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 05:20 AM   #827
Andrea.97
Andrea.97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Andrea.97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2022, 07:11 AM   #828
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea.97 View Post
It looks like it should already be active.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:13 AM   #829
Andrea.97
Andrea.97 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It looks like it should already be active.
Yes I confirm that they are active, I tought that has to be done by a moderator/adminstrator
Andrea.97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2022, 02:34 PM   #830
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea.97 View Post
Yes I confirm that they are active, I tought that has to be done by a moderator/adminstrator
Only if they aren't already active.
Advert
Old 04-14-2022, 11:09 AM   #831
Djezpur
Djezpur is on a distinguished road

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf 2
Can I have private messaging enabled please? Thanks in advance.
Djezpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 11:46 AM   #832
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezpur View Post
Can I have private messaging enabled please? Thanks in advance.
Done.
Old 04-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #833
Salisco
Salisco began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi , I'd like to have private message enabled please, thanks !
Salisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2022, 11:28 AM   #834
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salisco View Post
Hi , I'd like to have private message enabled please, thanks !
Done.
Old 04-18-2022, 06:25 AM   #835
alyssatot
alyssatot began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Hi! I can't see any options to enable private messaging. Can I request to have that feature? Thank you!
alyssatot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 02:42 PM   #836
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssatot View Post
Hi! I can't see any options to enable private messaging. Can I request to have that feature? Thank you!
Done.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:17 PM   #837
mbugbul
mbugbul began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura Edition 2
Hi pdurrant! I am a newbie here. I love mobileread already... As i see PM is not enabled for me. Could you please help me with this issue? Thank you in advance.
mbugbul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 02:36 AM   #838
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbugbul View Post
Hi pdurrant! I am a newbie here. I love mobileread already... As i see PM is not enabled for me. Could you please help me with this issue? Thank you in advance.
Done.
Old 04-22-2022, 10:07 PM   #839
treedev
treedev began at the beginning.

Device: N514
Hi pdurrant, just joined the board after getting my hands on a Kobo Aura (n514) and pumped to be here. Could I get PMs enabled on my account? Working through some technical issues with my e-reader after a failed update and need to PM some members UART u boot outputs that I'm not keen on posting until I have a working solution.
treedev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2022, 05:48 AM   #840
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedev View Post
Hi pdurrant, just joined the board after getting my hands on a Kobo Aura (n514) and pumped to be here. Could I get PMs enabled on my account? Working through some technical issues with my e-reader after a failed update and need to PM some members UART u boot outputs that I'm not keen on posting until I have a working solution.
Done.

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature