Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
polomint
[Polo]
polomint began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Got a message from Amazon on my Kindle...

I received this message (notice) on my Kindle earlier, not sure why though...

Quote:
Dear Developer,

Your Kindle is no longer a test kindle and is unable to test active developer content titles previously signed by authorized developers.

If you want to be a test Kindle again, please ask the developer to add your device to his list of registered test devices.

Thank You,

The Kindle Team.
Now, I remember adding some developer keys from a developer on the mobileread forums, and was wondering if that is what they are on about.

Any ideas?
polomint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Are you a developer?
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
polomint
[Polo]
polomint began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Nope, which is one of the reasons I couldn't understand why I got that message. I vaguely remembering installing some developer keys (adkkeys or summat)
polomint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
xueyou2
Connoisseur
xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.xueyou2 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: none
just then i get the same message after registering the k3 again.The most importing things is that 3g is not available now!
xueyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Unregistering a kindle removes developer keys (both authorized and hacked developer keys). This is normal behavior. You just need to install them again to run unauthorized kindlets.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert