Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2023, 10:57 AM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
Moon+ reader where are total statistics across all books not just one ?

I can see when I have a book open how to get detailed stats for that book. How can I get stats across all the books I read including daily minutes spent reading etc. ?
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 02:17 PM   #2
jospalau
Groupie
jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jospalau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Likebook Ares
Quote:
Originally Posted by arooni View Post
I can see when I have a book open how to get detailed stats for that book. How can I get stats across all the books I read including daily minutes spent reading etc. ?
Top left menu - Recent List and scroll down to the Statistics section. It is pretty good but KOReader stats are better and you can sync the db between devices.

Sent from my 22081212UG using Tapatalk
jospalau is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert