Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-03-2020, 01:31 PM   #1
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Auto brightness / natural lightning

I would like to have input from others users about auto-brightness and auto natural lightning. Since the battery is tanking quite fast, I always close my Aura One after each usage. Though, I noticed that it seems to keep the brightness value but not the natural light one; I have to nudge the value so the color will adjust to the current hour. Are you getting the same thing on your side? Auto flag on or off doesn't seems to have any impact for the natural light. Thanks!
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 02:52 PM   #2
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
I use the manual flag (I change it very often), I don't use the auto configuration both for intensity and warm. I do not usually fire off it, I generally sleep it and My Kobo Aura One remember the configuration.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-03-2020, 05:22 PM   #3
Mercador
I'm not a number!
Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Mercador can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
I use the manual flag (I change it very often), I don't use the auto configuration both for intensity and warm. I do not usually fire off it, I generally sleep it and My Kobo Aura One remember the configuration.
It does remember my configuration as well, but the warmth is likely "forgotten", I have to nudge the parameter so it "remembers" correctly. Sorry, I don't know how to say that in English.
Mercador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 03:53 AM   #4
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Yes I understand what You say (I would like to have better skill in English but Your speech is not difficult).

But in my case it is different because I don't use the auto configuration, I change manually both intensity and natural light so may be that the problem is limited to auto configuration.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2020, 05:51 AM   #5
boopsy35
boopsy35 is on a distinguished road

Device: kobo libra 2
I have the same problem. I have natural light to auto but when the time comes it doesn't change. If I put it to sleep and turn it back on it works. This started a couple of firmwares back but I can't tell since which one. I think it's a bug that needs fixing but I don't know how.
boopsy35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert