Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 10:33 PM   #1
NINJA1200
NINJA1200 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Two cover images in the same book

Hello everyone,

I have a lot of ebooks in mobi format - most of them already converted from other formats - that keeps presenting two cover images. The image looks OK when seen from Calibre, but when I open it with the built-in viewer, its shows another picture.
I'm having this problem not only on the latest version, but in the others too. I assume that there is something wrong with my procedure, but i can't figure it out what that is.

Thank you in advance

Last edited by NINJA1200; 08-21-2011 at 10:44 PM.
NINJA1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:47 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
In order for the cover in Calibre's metadata do be written into a MOBI file, you'll need to do a reconversion. Most people use MOBI -> MOBI, I believe, but reconverting from whatever your input format originally was should work, too.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert