Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-14-2021, 07:38 PM   #3346
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2; Kobo H2O, Forma & Elipsa
@Hopper333: Is the date/time sane on your device?
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 08:26 PM   #3347
Hopper333
Hopper333 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@Hopper333: Is the date/time sane on your device?
Thanks for the tip, I will check. Is that better done in koreader or nickel? I have synced the time a number of times but I should check what it is now.
Hopper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:39 AM   #3348
Hopper333
Hopper333 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopper333 View Post
Thanks for the tip, I will check. Is that better done in koreader or nickel? I have synced the time a number of times but I should check what it is now.
I think that was all it was! I feel like an idiot now.

Anyway, thank you.
Hopper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 08:07 PM   #3349
Coqisimo
Coqisimo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra h20
Smile Developer Options in Koreader

Hi guys,

i am new to ereaders and to koreader, i got myself a Kobo Libra h20 a few days ago.
I was trying to learn all the options in my koreader until i reach to the "developer options" and i believe that i may have change some of them by mistake, i have tried to find something in the documentation but it seems that is non existant, i am trying to find the original/stock configuration for that developer options or an explanation on what each of them does.

so i have this ones active at the moment:
-Disable SW dithering.
-Bypass the WAIT_FOR ioctls
-Enable CRE call cache (With stats).

thank you in advance for any help
Coqisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 06:21 AM   #3350
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
an explanation on what each of them does.
If they had one they wouldn't be developer options but just options!

I think CRE call cache is the only one that's enabled by default, but not with statistics (that's a long-press toggle, kind of unique and unexpected in the UI).
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 01:43 AM   #3351
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O; RealMe X2 Pro
I just discovered a great use for the Autoturn feature! No need to mask up and go outside for my exercise now, woohoo
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	multitask.png
Views:	66
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	189564  
Uncle Robin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 04:36 PM   #3352
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Seems a bit stressful.
Old 10-09-2021, 08:54 PM   #3353
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Seems a bit stressful.
I work nights seated answering phones, sleep most of the day, I gotta grab some sort of movement somehow, Autoturn a real boon for this
Old 10-10-2021, 05:52 AM   #3354
Frenzie
Wizard

I'd just put on a podcast (or an audiobook) or something.
Old 10-10-2021, 06:15 AM   #3355
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
I'd just put on a podcast (or an audiobook) or something.
Whereas I would rather perform DIY dentistry with a rusty spoon than listen to any podcast or an audiobook (immersive non-L1 reading excepted)