Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #1
tekwrite
Enthusiast
tekwrite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle HDX
Cannot connect to server

I have searched for the answer and someone said to change the port but do not know how. My firewall already allows "the main calibre program" to access. It happened all of a sudden have been running it for years.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibre error.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	162598  
tekwrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:41 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Something is blocking calibre from running the server, most likely an antivirus program. Try temporarily disabling the antivirus and see if it works.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2018, 11:14 AM   #3
tekwrite
Enthusiast

I just realized that I installed JIRA on my 8080 port yesterday! How can I change the Calibre port setting to something else?
Old 03-03-2018, 11:16 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Preferences->sharing over the net
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 03:59 PM   #5
tekwrite
Enthusiast

Thanks!
Advert