Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-18-2017, 12:58 PM   #1
procyon
copyleft librarian
procyon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
custom covers for existing recipes

I use Calibre News to download The Philadelphia Inquirer for my Kindle Voyage.

Is there a way to modify the recipe to use a thumbnail/cover/front image other than the default? I would like my grid view and home screen to show something like the NYT recipe.

Thanks.
procyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 10:51 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Set the cover_url in the recipe.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-19-2017, 01:54 AM   #3
shoelesshunter
copyleft librarian
shoelesshunter began at the beginning.

Device: KV
Thanks! Btw, Calibre makes my day. I spend hours at a time playing librarian. I am a former bookseller with a major retail brick and mortar chain. It was my most fufilling ocupation and Calibre fills the void from the days of sorting, displaying, and making available good literature.
shoelesshunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 02:00 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Good to hear
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, thumbnaill