Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 AM   #1
lost66615
Enthusiast
lost66615 doesn't litterlost66615 doesn't litter

Device: kindle dx
my kindle screen savers

been using my kindle dx since it came out and very pleased with it i like the screen savers wondering how to change them
lost66615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost66615 View Post
been using my kindle dx since it came out and very pleased with it i like the screen savers wondering how to change them
Ah well this is a grumble a lot of people have - there is no way to change the screensavers without a hack. As far as I'm aware, no screensaver hack exists yet for the new Kindle just the older versions. Not sure about the DX.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2010, 04:06 AM   #3
lost66615
Enthusiast
lost66615 doesn't litterlost66615 doesn't litter

Device: kindle dx
many thanks dont want to hack my kindle thought that could do it legit cost too much to but dodgy hacks on
lost66615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:24 AM   #4
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
The 'dodgy' hacks are fine but a personal choice. Can't wait til the brains trust sorts out the new one for the k3.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote