Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #1
suehann1
suehann1 began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Help to remove DRM!

Hi from wet and windy Wales! I am new to this and have got an ipod Touch that I am trying to download my books that I have previously purchased for my Sony eReader. They are stored in My Digital Editions. I have downloaded Calibre to my PC and Stanza is on my ipod.
I have managed everything, but when I try to complete the transfer, I get the message to say that the book is protected by DRM and I cannot continue. How do I remove the DRM or can I authorise my ipod to read these books some other way?

Many thanks from a novice!!
suehann1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
You can read them "as is" using the txtr app. Or see Adobe ADEPT DRM for EPUB circumvented.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert