Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-08-2009, 11:11 PM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Question Lists of Publishers by Category?

In these forums, are there threads listing e-book publishers by category -- for example, horror, romance, etc? I thought this might be a useful idea for someone looking for a particular type of e-book. So many publishers specialize in a genre, and it would be nice to know how to find them. People could also update the list, adding publishers -- and then removing them when they go out of business.

I'm also tempted to put together a list of religious publishers so that the people who hate those books can check that list before downloading a freebie just to make sure it's not one of those books. And the people who want to read religious books can use the same list.

If I put together any publisher lists, where should I post them? Would this be a good place, or should it go on a less busy board? (It might get lost here.) And do you think it should be one thread per genre, or one thread containing all the publishers by genre?
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote