Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-22-2005, 10:38 AM   #1
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Post What about Russia?

Hi there
what do u think about Russia and russian enternatnment web-portals?

thx
Old 02-22-2005, 12:26 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Not sure what your question is, but I'd be interested to know of any LEGIT Russian sites with English versions.

I saw a great CD from Russia with MP3s on it. It was basically about 7 albums on one CD. Very nice concept. Don't know if they were cooperating with copyright laws, but I'd like to see bargain priced content in that form in the US also if content providers would consider it. (Unlikely.)

Surely there's a lot of movies and songs coming from Russia. I'd be interested to know more...

[But please don't post about Russian sites illegally hosting copyrighted content for download.]
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert