Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Need the help of anyone not in the USA.

I need several people outside the US to try to buy an e-document from Amazon.com. If you already have, then just tell me what country you and your credit card are in.

here is a list of e-docs:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_sw_1/..._p_28=&x=0&y=0

If it possible to purchase one of these e-docs from outside the US, then it will be very likely that the kindle editions will be available outside the US. I think it would be covered under the same contract or a very similar contract.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 08:36 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
These aren't location restricted, Nate - Amazon tells you when something is. See for example:

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LNT406...2624491&sr=1-1

Note that it explicitly says "Only available in the United States".

No problem buying these download files from the UK.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I need several people outside the US to try to buy an e-document from Amazon.com. If you already have, then just tell me what country you and your credit card are in.

here is a list of e-docs:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_sw_1/..._p_28=&x=0&y=0

If it possible to purchase one of these e-docs from outside the US, then it will be very likely that the kindle editions will be available outside the US. I think it would be covered under the same contract or a very similar contract.
Got anything actually worth buying?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #4
RalphTrickey
Enthusiast
RalphTrickey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Got anything actually worth buying?
Worth it to someone, I expect. The ones I saw were $4.95 for some obscure 500 word report. They claim 1 million of them, though.
RalphTrickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:16 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Someone in need of a sleep aid I'd expect.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert