Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
Touchscreen keyboard

So, I'm trying to enter my B&N password, and didn't know why it is coming up wrong. Watching closely, the keyboard is putting strange letters in. I type "e" and it types "eu". Anyone else experience this?
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
I'm probably not going to be a help for anyone, but it did happen to me also. I don't remember which keyboard I was using but I'd guesss it was Ultra or SlideIt. Can't remember what I was trying to type but it kept popping up eu also. And I don't know how I corrected it, but it doesn't do it any more. Probably reset the NC.

See, I told you I wouldn't be of any help. Just wanted to let you know you're not the only one the eu happenend to. It was a few days ago that it did that to me.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahjeanne View Post
So, I'm trying to enter my B&N password, and didn't know why it is coming up wrong. Watching closely, the keyboard is putting strange letters in. I type "e" and it types "eu". Anyone else experience this?
Which keyboard are you using?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 06:38 PM   #4
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
I'm just using the keyboard on the screen. I figured out the problem though. It seems it was because I had the nook charging at the time. As soon as I unplugged it it worked just fine.
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote