Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-05-2008, 12:08 PM   #46
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Well, JJ, God Bless you and keep you and safe.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:10 PM   #47
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
True. Funny you should say that. If you lived in Surprise Arizona, you could be meeting with me at the local Barnes and Noble along with three other groups of people, (two sets of couples, and a single guy). On the Amazon website, the 'see a kindle in your city' forum is just for that purpose. You post where you are. Others in your area who are interested contact you (I used a google mail address) and you arrange to meet.......hopefully in a busy place. Everyone has a good time and the Kindle sells itself. Just wish I had the knowledge of some of the people on here who really know how to use it.
How far is Surprise from Yuma? I get out there once in awhile but trust me when i say the odds of someone having a kindle where I am right now is slim to none.

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-05-2008 at 01:52 PM.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #48
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I believe JJ is in the military and stationed overseas out of the Kindle's reach (for now).
I am impressed I think I have mentioned that in total of one Post, You could say I am a little out of the sprint coverage area for now, But hey at least this time i have internet! It amazes me no running water but we have Google.

JJ

Last edited by jerryleejr; 07-05-2008 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #49
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
I am impressed, You could say I am a little out of the sprint coverage area for now, But hey at least this time i have internet! It amazes me no running water but we have Google.

JJ
Technology is so cool! A few months ago, I sold my SlingBox Pro on eBay. The winning bidder was a soldier stationed in Germany who missed American television (especially the football games). I sent the box to his brother on the east coast and now the soldier can watch all the sports he wants via the internet.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #50
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Technology is so cool! A few months ago, I sold my SlingBox Pro on eBay. The winning bidder was a soldier stationed in Germany who missed American television (especially the football games). I sent the box to his brother on the east coast and now the soldier can watch all the sports he wants via the internet.
Yeah it is great I didnt have internet the last time, Now I am taking classes and everything, We have limited bandwidth Web and Chat are ok but man if you try video or a large download You get cut off for like the rest of the day, Good thing I am the Internet Guy for my group, I monitor it very Closely, I need my daily MR fix!

JJ

Tags
amazon kindle, analysts