Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
SDHC/Memory Stick Duo Pro Brands

The prs-700 documentation implies that not all SDHC/Memory Stick Duo Pro brands work. Which ones do work? I assume the high priced ones do, but do some of the less expensive ones also work?

Lynn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:01 AM   #2
narbeauchamp
Groupie
narbeauchamp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: PRS700BC/PRS505/TZ350N/MacBook/Aspire One/iPad/iPhone/BB 9630
AFAIK-some of them do,but I have not personally used them -I think aside from trying some old SD cards I had around (I think SanDisk and/or Kingston brands ) I tend to do a lot of shopping around though,and can often find great prices on the Sony brand,so I've bought those in the past for Sony devices.Best buy sometimes has great sales -in fact when I bought my 8GB card recently,it was cheaper than the equivalent SanDisk card -would also suggest looking on eBay as well for memory cards.
narbeauchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert