Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-25-2020, 08:33 AM   #1
Xahon
Xahon began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 740 Pro
How to remove all dictionaries in probook?

I can't find how to remove them all at once or one by one
Xahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 03:44 PM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahon View Post
I can't find how to remove them all at once or one by one
I don't understand your question. If the dictionaries were installed outside KOReader use the same method to uninstall them. If you downloaded dictionaries within the program you can use the filemanager to remove them (but is a PITA, better connect to your computer and use it to remove).
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2020, 09:51 AM   #3
Xahon
Xahon began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 740 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
I don't understand your question. If the dictionaries were installed outside KOReader use the same method to uninstall them. If you downloaded dictionaries within the program you can use the filemanager to remove them (but is a PITA, better connect to your computer and use it to remove).
I downloaded them inside KOReader menu at the top of the screen "Dictionary Settings -> Download Dictionaries". In which path are they stored on the device?
Xahon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 10:26 AM   #4
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xahon View Post
I downloaded them inside KOReader menu at the top of the screen "Dictionary Settings -> Download Dictionaries". In which path are they stored on the device?
In (path_to_koreader)/data/dict
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote