Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 06-17-2020, 01:21 PM   #1
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Currently Reading/Unfinished books menu

Is there a way to have a list/menu for books that you have opened but still havent finished? I need something like this as i have 10000+ books, and it would be very convenient to queue reading materials this way.
Atm im using history to have books queued for future reading, but if in the meantime i read number of short documents/comicbooks it becomes hard to find the file that i previously opened.
Maybe there is a way to exclude books that are at 100% or marked as finished from history?
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:43 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Nope, the FM is file based, not metadata based.

The best you can do is playing with history, favorites, or I imagine something could probably be cobbled together based on Calibre tags (that would, incidentally, also be the most efficient approach, once https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/6177 lands).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 08:07 PM   #3
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Oh damn, i totally forgot about favorites, thanks for reminding me . With lack of better solution, setting them show up with a gesture will definitely be good enough for the moment.
I kind of stopped using calibre as with large number of files its kind of slow for me, organizing by folders seems as more clean solution for me atm.
But will definitely check that plugin once its baked in, might change my mind.
Thanks again, i cant believe all these years the favorites option didnt pop into my mind(and i did play with it when i first installed koreader). Picture me reopening books every few days so they get on top of my history list so theyre easy to find when i need them .
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote