Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 09-13-2019, 03:20 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Tolino Shine 2 HDs on Sale

In case someone is looking for a Tolino Shine 2 HD, there are three of them up for auction (Buy It Now) at $30 (plus shipping) each. I can vouch for the seller (GoodyStore). They are also selling a Tolino Vision 3 for $40 (plus shipping). In both cases I'm guessing you could offer $5 less and the seller would accept it. They've always accepted offers from me.

The Shine 2 HD is a pretty significant upgrade from the original Shine, smaller with a 300ppi screen. (You do lose the microUSB slot, however)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tolino-Shin...ox!83646!US!-1

The Vision (below) either was sold or GoodyStore got tired of listing it. At any rate, it's gone now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tolino-Visi...ox!83646!US!-1

Last edited by rcentros; 09-23-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Clarification & Additional Information (2nd edit)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote