Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 08-25-2019, 10:56 PM   #1
sai2006
sai2006 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Gen 3
Smile Extra white space in PDF

Hi, i'm new here. I had some trouble with my PDF comic on my Kindle reader. It works just fine when i read PDF on my phone (just like i saw it on my laptop)but it seems like someone adds extra white space around every PDF pages when i see them on my Kindle Paperwhite ??

Hope someone could help me. Thx.
sai2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 09:40 AM   #2
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sai2006 View Post
Hi, i'm new here. I had some trouble with my PDF comic on my Kindle reader. It works just fine when i read PDF on my phone (just like i saw it on my laptop)but it seems like someone adds extra white space around every PDF pages when i see them on my Kindle Paperwhite ??

Hope someone could help me. Thx.
This could be any number of things. The aspect ratio of the PDF might not fit your kindle perfectly, for one thing. It is most helpful if you can post an example (at least one or two pages) from the PDF file you are viewing. You might try Briss or k2pdfopt to process your PDF. They are both discussed in the sticky threads in this forum.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert