Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-08-2015, 04:50 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
How to find what version of CC I have

I had a Nexus 7 since 2013, and installed CC shortly after it became available. I gave it to my son for use at university a few months ago.

I bought myself a new new Nexus 7 a few days ago, and am using the same gmail address.

I have installed CC again yesterday. I don't remember seeing the option for free or paid, and didn't have to pay for it. Is it possible that I got the paid version from having used it before? Or accidentally bought the free version? How can I tell?

If I have the free version I will upgrade.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:06 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I had a Nexus 7 since 2013, and installed CC shortly after it became available. I gave it to my son for use at university a few months ago.

I bought myself a new new Nexus 7 a few days ago, and am using the same gmail address.

I have installed CC again yesterday. I don't remember seeing the option for free or paid, and didn't have to pay for it. Is it possible that I got the paid version from having used it before? Or accidentally bought the free version? How can I tell?

The first link is for the free demo version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.ccdemo&hl=en
the 2nd link for the paid version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eandroid&hl=en

if you have the paid version installed it means you have paid for it earlier.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-08-2015, 05:42 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post

You can tell whether it is free or paid along which which version you have by going to CC's menu / About.

If you are running the demo version you will see something like the following. Note the "DEMO" banner across the icon.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	138062

If you are running the paid version you will see something like this. There is no "DEMO" banner across the icon.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	138063

The current CC version is V3.6.6.

As Dopedangel said, if you paid for CC in the past using the same Google account that you are currently using then Google Play will give you the paid version.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 06:06 AM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Thanks so much for your prompt reply, and for developing this excellent app.

I have the paid version, 3.6.6. You have some extra Karma.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote