Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 05-17-2010, 06:02 AM   #121
kgian
Enthusiast
kgian began at the beginning.

Device: EBW-1150
May 21st is my name day. The ipad would make an excellent gift for me! Not counting that I would use it very much for reading tons of comics I have.

It is not available in Greece yet but my first cousin who lives in the UK could get it for me and bring it with her when she comes in a month!
kgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #122
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
I put the country I live in eventually.
If the poll asks about our most current information regarding reader, wouldn't it want the most current information regarding country?
I also put my current country (where iPad will be / is) available. Not taking any chances. :P
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #123
pendragginp
Guru
pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pendragginp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several
Just saw this, yay! for the chance!

Quote:
So, if I do by any chance win, I shall donate the iPad to a suitably deserving cause/person.
<waving hand> Me!! Me!!
pendragginp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #124
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Great giveaway guys. Will you do one for the K3, or whatever the next gen Kindle is going to be called?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:30 PM   #125
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
Great giveaway guys. Will you do one for the K3, or whatever the next gen Kindle is going to be called?
If we will be able to get our hands off it, most certainly.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2010, 02:46 AM   #126
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Can those of us not eligible to "get" an iPad give it away to someone else? my brother lives in the US and is an apple nut
I have the same question - I have no idea if the iPad is available here in France, but if I won, I would LOVE to have it delivered to a friend of mine in the US, who is an Apple fanatic.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:21 AM   #127
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevdeforges View Post
I have the same question - I have no idea if the iPad is available here in France, but if I won, I would LOVE to have it delivered to a friend of mine in the US, who is an Apple fanatic.
Yes, that shouldn't be a problem.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #128
NowhereMan
NowhereMan began at the beginning.

Device: none
I already bought the leather case... now I only need the iPad. =P
NowhereMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:28 AM   #129
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
I already bought the leather case... now I only need the iPad. =P

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:43 AM   #130
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Another chap with good sense of humour
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:18 AM   #131
Arts
Arts began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-600
Got the case too

I already have the case too, since is the only thing I can afford.

Great giveaway, thx.
Arts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:24 AM   #132
kaas
Muncher of ebooks
kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.kaas got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Pocketbook 360
Did I just hear that I won? Is hearing voices bad? Jeanne d'Arc heared voices. Is cheese French? I don't want to burn!

p.s.: where is my iPad?
kaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 11:39 AM   #133
tnronin
Zealot
tnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't littertnronin doesn't litter

Device: PRS-300
I don't win anything, but what the heck, don't hurt to try.
tnronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:31 PM   #134
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
My wife won us a trip to anywhere in the Continental U.S. once (we went to San Francisco), and my ex-DIL has phenomenal luck with the scratch-offs. I should get one of them to enter for me!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #135
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
If I win it, I'll post a thread asking in which language I should use it, of the many options given by Apple.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote