Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 06:51 PM   #46
JBFLY
JBFLY began at the beginning.

Device: none
Need Kobo Wifi SD image

Hello davidfor,
I'm in need of a copy of the SD image as well.

Thank you so much for providing this, I'm sure you have saved many devices!
Old 03-16-2014, 07:24 PM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
JBFLY: PM Sent.
Advert
Old 03-21-2014, 10:16 PM   #48
jose_olivas
jose_olivas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo n647 wifi
I need a Kobo Wifi image

Hello davidor can you share a copy of the image please.
Thank you beforehand.
Old 03-21-2014, 10:26 PM   #49
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM Sent.
Old 03-23-2014, 04:02 PM   #50
anotherusername
anotherusername began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
May I have a copy as well? Hard to believe they pushed an update with this high a failure rate.
Advert
Old 03-23-2014, 06:56 PM   #51
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherusername View Post
May I have a copy as well?
PM sent.
Quote:
Hard to believe they pushed an update with this high a failure rate.
What is the failure rate? We can't judge from this thread as the only posts are people who had problems and the replies. Plus, we have no real idea of how many of the device was sold and are still being used.
Old 03-23-2014, 08:48 PM   #52
anotherusername
anotherusername began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

What is the failure rate? We can't judge from this thread as the only posts are people who had problems and the replies. Plus, we have no real idea of how many of the device was sold and are still being used.
Thank you very much.

Fair enough; I'm mostly going by my experience on forums for Android phones and tablets, and what I've found researching the problems I've had since my reader updated. It's entirely possible that it's a false assumption for any number of reasons. That would be an interesting poll

Last edited by anotherusername; 03-23-2014 at 08:49 PM. Reason: correct word choice found --> had
Old 04-03-2014, 02:39 PM   #53
edwapa
edwapa began at the beginning.

Device: N647B
I have the same problems after trying the software upgrade for n647b. Can I get the SD image link? I guess then it just inserts and boots up, is that right? thanks ahead of time.
Old 04-03-2014, 07:18 PM   #54
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

edwapa: PM Sent
Old 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM   #55
edwapa
edwapa began at the beginning.

Device: N647B
thank you, davidfor. any suggestions for software to image my kobo micro-sd?
Old 04-04-2014, 06:15 PM   #56
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=209122. Those are instructions for the Glo, but the steps and software are the same.
Old 04-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #57
58pointw
58pointw began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
davidfor, I to am in need of an 1.9 image if you would be so kind. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:14 PM   #58
nicmal
nicmal began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647B
Hi All
would it be possible to get a copy of the image as well screwed up to Kobo too appreciate any help.
thank you
Old 04-12-2014, 12:32 AM   #59
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

58pointw, nicmal: PM sent
Old 04-21-2014, 01:00 AM   #60
gmdp02
gmdp02 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader Wifi N647B
Hi davidfor, could I get a link to the image as well?

Thanks!

Last edited by gmdp02; 04-21-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi