Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #16
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfiera View Post
Looks better, but maybe someone has a better template?
That's what I had in mind. It depends on how you browse your collection or what your ereader displays. I sort of prefer having the series name in the filename, along with the series_index, so I don't have to remember the series folder I'm in, but that may not be useful for you.

Last edited by Starson17; 08-10-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #17
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
That's what I had in mind. It depends on how you browse your collection or what you ereader displays. I sort of prefer having the series name in the filename, along with the series_index, so I don't have to remember the series folder I'm in, but that may not be useful for you.
Thanks, Starson17

It works well for me by the time being as I'm currently using this template only for archiving reasons.

The archive structure looks a lot better than before.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
templates