Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #1
lucretiusfiend
Classicist
lucretiusfiend began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
Greetings from the newest convert

So, folks. I was undecided about eBooks until this last week. As things rest now, I fear I may be lost without them.

I really dig the forum here. For some time now I've been a 'guest lurker' as it were. Looking forward to getting to meet all of you and talking about the things we all love.

-David
lucretiusfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, lucretiusfiend!

Don't be shy, dive right on in.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi David and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #4
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
Lost without ebooks? Definitely! I've had my Reader for almost a year and take it almost everywhere. In fact, I used it at lunch today in a restaurant. Not the first time I've read at lunch in that place and the owner just smiles and shakes his head. I'm addicted. I admit it.

If you're looking for something to read, check out the ebooks on this site. I'm currently reading the Scarlet Pimpernel series. (So frustrating to get within 20 pages of the end of a book and have to go back to work without finishing it. )

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote