Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2013, 02:45 PM   #16
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
The Silver Locket (Choc Lit) [Kindle Edition]
Margaret James (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/The-Silver-Loc...154606011_f_93

Quote:
If life is cheap, how much is love worth?

It's 1914 and young Rose Courtenay has a decision to make. Please her wealthy parents by marrying the man of their choice - or play her part in the war effort?

The chance to escape proves irresistible and Rose becomes a nurse. Working in France, she meets Lieutenant Alex Denham, a dark figure from her past. He's the last man in the world she'd get involved with - especially now he's married.

But in wartime nothing is as it seems. Alex's marriage is a sham and Rose is the only woman he's ever wanted. As he recovers from his wounds, he sets out to win her trust. His gift of a silver locket is a far cry from the luxuries she's left behind.

What value will she put on his love?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #17
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Man, you found some good ones today! It wouldn't let me give you karma so I am sending you "fan screams!"
There was alot of books that went free today. I waded through at least 100. I knew of 3 from Facebook that would be good ones. The Dorsey book, The Blake book and Mia Marlowe. I thought it sweet that Mia gave her newest book for free because she's at RT and we all can't go. I use to live very near to Kansas City having it so close and I'm so far away in Tennessee now just sucks.
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #18
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Liquid Silver Books has changed the Freebies and the Sale books in their store.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #19
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Oh I do LOVE the first of each month - so many goodies. My TBR list is exploding!!!!
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

On Sale @ Amazon! $0.99 - $1.99

Nicole Jordan Historicals:
These were all mainstream published from 1987 - 1998

Series:

1. Velvet Embrace
2. Desire And Deception

1. Moonwitch
2. Tender Feud ($0.99)

1. The Outlaw
2. The Heart Breaker ($0.99)

Stand Alones:

Wildstar
The Savage
Lord Of Desire

I picked up all I didn't have early this morning. I know two were posted earlier but they are part of a series so I put them there again. I think I had them on my wishlist forever.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-01-2013 at 04:57 PM.
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #21
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Shoot, I'm going to have spent my monthly book budget all on the first day! Haven't read Nicole Jordan in years but remember loving her books!
Old 05-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #22
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There was alot of books that went free today. I waded through at least 100. I knew of 3 from Facebook that would be good ones. The Dorsey book, The Blake book and Mia Marlowe. I thought it sweet that Mia gave her newest book for free because she's at RT and we all can't go. I use to live very near to Kansas City having it so close and I'm so far away in Tennessee now just sucks.

Have you gone to RT before?? I went when it was in Orlando and Daytona Beach. That's twice since 2006. I had a blast. The best was my first, in Daytona. It happened to be my B-day week, so I celebrated with a lot of
romance readers. We had a blast.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:35 PM   #23
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Have you gone to RT before?? I went when it was in Orlando and Daytona Beach. That's twice since 2006. I had a blast. The best was my first, in Daytona. It happened to be my B-day week, so I celebrated with a lot of
I'm not sure what RT is, but it sounds like fun! [I'm guessing some type of romance readers convention].

In case anyone missed it, Ruthie Knox's Along Came Trouble is $.99 again, I really really enjoyed this book and am hoping her others will come down like this one has.

http://www.amazon.com/Along-Came-Tro...bs_158568011_9
Old 05-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #24
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
No but maybe one year. I'd have to find someone to go with. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm Sitting here in the dark. Tapping on my phone. The power is out. Thank goodness for 3G.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:33 PM   #25
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I'm not sure what RT is, but it sounds like fun! [I'm guessing some type of romance readers convention].
http://www.rtconvention.com/
Old 05-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I didn't think this book could go lower than it was but now it's $1.99. I paid $4 for it then the next day it kept dropping. Seems it still is on sale if you missed it the last time I grumbled about it.

Ain't Misbehaving
by Molly Cannon $1.99
(Sexy Series)
Modern Western Romance
Hachette 2012

Quote:
Sometimes even good girls need to be a little bad . . .

Marla Jean Bandy might be down, but she's not out. Even though her no-good ex-husband left her for another woman-a Bookmobile-driving librarian twenty years her senior-Marla Jean won't settle for another lonely night. She's not ready for Mr. Right, but why not have a little fun with Mr. Right Now? The only wrench in her plan is her childhood crush, Jake-and the memory of the one toe-curling kiss they shared on a hot summer night years ago . . .

One look at Marla Jean is enough to make any red-blooded man sit up and take notice-especially the kind of man nice girls should avoid. Jake knows he should let her make her own mistakes, but he owes it to her brother to look after her. Trouble is, the harder he tries to do the right thing, the harder it is to resist Marla Jean. She needs a man to make her believe love will last, and for once in his life, Jake wonders if that could be him.

(95000 words)
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #27
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale $1.99 @ Amazon and possibly other places.

A Question of Honor by Lindsay McKenna
(Morgan's Mercenaries 01)
Originally Silhouette Special Edition 1989 Now Harlequin Special Release 2013

Harlequin is re-releasing the Morgan's Mercenaries series this year. I've been collecting them using Kobo coupons and using this reading order guide here (Ignore the historicals)

So if you want to read the first one it's still on sale right now.

Last edited by Blossom; 05-01-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:17 PM   #28
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I loved the first 4 books (when the series was called Love & Glory). I have them in print from when they were originally released (which is when I read them). I read most of the books after it became Morgan's Mercenaries, but didn't keep them. I bought the first 4 between Sony and Kobo this past weekend. Not sure when I will reread them. I still have over 100 Harlequin books to read/reread from the big Christmas sale two years ago :P

So many books, so little time...
Old 05-01-2013, 07:37 PM   #29
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Blossom - you are killing me today with all these great deals!!
Old 05-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #30
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Blossom - you are killing me today with all these great deals!!
I do love a good deal! I'm already watching Avon's prices to see what gets marked down for the month.
Closed Thread