Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #16
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
OK. How about a new yes/no thumbnails toggle option in the Sony Device Interface plug? Defaulted to "no".
That's do-able, open a ticket for it, and I will have a look when I have the time.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #17
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I have created a new enhancement ticket #8161 for consideration.

@Lupa, If you want to keep track, you can check here once in a while.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #18
Lupa
Lupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I have created a new enhancement ticket #8161 for consideration.

@Lupa, If you want to keep track, you can check here once in a while.
Thanks for putting in a Support Ticket! I'll check now and again to see if there is any updates.

@kovidgoyal: Thanks for your support, you are very dedicated to Calibre
Lupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:42 AM   #19
Lupa
Lupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five wordsLupa can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I am downloading Calibre 7.38 with the fixes for thumbnails for the new Sony Readers! I have to say I am very happy .

Just like to say many thanks to Kovidgoyal and anyone who helped code this and Jackie_w for opening a support ticket.

I can now benefit from all the other great features and updates!
Lupa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers, drm protection, prs-650, sony, thumbnail image