Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 06:45 AM   #16
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
LOL must be a hacker friendly B&N, there are those by me too, I go in and teach the employees a few things sometimes so they can then show the people in order to help sales...then they give me 20% off my purchases for that day (all under the table, I just get rung out as an "employee" or something)
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 10:25 AM   #17
voodooblues
Connoisseur
voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.voodooblues got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iPad(3 or HD or whatever), iPad Mini, Kindle 7" hdx, Samsung 7 tab 3
I went into B&N last night and they had the display model out. I had reserved one so I asked if they had gotten them in. I picked up my nook color. I find that I started comparing it to my iPad. The keyboard will take a little getting used to the amount of pressure it takes. I found that my touch was either to lite and no character appeared, or to heavy and I got double characters. Because of this, when I was attempted to connect to my network the first time I had problems setting my routers password. B&N appears to have thought of this because they have a button you can tap to see your password. I look forward to playing with it and seeing how it compares to my iPad on like functions
voodooblues is offline   Reply With Quote