Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 01-11-2019, 12:05 PM   #1
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
bug fix in Catalog

There are two errors in catalog creation. As that plugin seems not really maintained, I had a look into it by myself. With my background (Turbo Pascal and Cobol) at least I am able to read other languages but cannot really write Python nor do I have any clue about GIT.

I hope someone from the developer group will be so kind and have a look at my attached fix and deliver it in a proper way for a next release.

Please let me know when something is not clear or how I can do this better till I am get familar with GIT.

1) Error: Excluded tags are ignored when the value contains a space
2) Error: prefix for tags did not work due to language differ to english
Attached Files
File Type: txt Catalog BugFix and Sort.txt (2.5 KB, 263 views)
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:28 PM   #2
Katja_hbg
Groupie
Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.Katja_hbg can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Glo HD (landscape), Kobo Aura One
hi @kovidgoyal, @davidfor,
any chance to include this into a release soon?
Katja_hbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-13-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sure, done:

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...bc0e4cd837c176

https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...a3988a635bfe7b
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote