Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 11-25-2018, 03:58 PM   #1
PocketKonne
PocketKonne began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino vision 4 HD
Search in metadata

I opened the metadata for a book.

There are fields like the author or the series etc. here.

For example, is there a way that I can display all the books of the series or the author here?
PocketKonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketKonne View Post
I opened the metadata for a book.

There are fields like the author or the series etc. here.

For example, is there a way that I can display all the books of the series or the author here?
Are you asking if you can display all the books in a series while looking at a book's metadata? The answer is no. However, you can tap the series (or author or whatever) in the book details to display all the books with that series (or author or ...) in the book list.

You can display all the books in a series using the "Series" item in the grouping drawer or the search function, also in the grouping drawer. Same for author.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
PocketKonne
PocketKonne began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino vision 4 HD
When I access a Calibre Server via a browser, I can access the fields I want in the metadata.

Can I want this as a feature for the CC? If so, where?
PocketKonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2018, 04:06 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketKonne View Post
When I access a Calibre Server via a browser, I can access the fields I want in the metadata.

Can I want this as a feature for the CC? If so, where?
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking for.

CC's Content Server Connection already gives you the ability to browse books by metadata, and it already gives you the ability to search. Can you give some more detail about what you want to do?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote