Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
kolosus
kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.kolosus knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 4 NT (wifi), Kindle 5 (3g + wifi)
Wired Magazine (US)

I have a subscription to Wired Magazine. The dead tree version.

They've been peddling to me that I can read the "tablet" version on the Nook, iPad and the Kindle. That's cool but I do not own any of them. I've bought a Nook Color but it hasn't arrived yet and I'm not sure I want to share my CC info with B&N.

So. I was wondering if there is another method I could use to get my articles. The print version is cool but I'd like to read them on the go on my PRS-350.

Open to ideas. Thanks.

PS: I do have an account over on wired.com, not sure if that's any help.
kolosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
What's preventing you from using or modifying one of the various wired recipes in calibre?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert